Posted By: OPGT Inc. dba Oceans Healthcare LLC, 5850 Granite Parkway, Suite 300, Plano, TX 75024.
JOB TITLE: Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner
DESCRIPTION: The Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner works under the supervision of the Psychiatrist and Hospital Administrator and in close coordination with other hospital personnel. Provides Behavioral & Medical care to hospital patients including examination, diagnosis and treatment with referral to specialists or hospitals where indicated.
- Diagnosing, conducting, and prescribing medications for patients having psychiatric-mental health problems;
- Responsible for providing emergency psychiatric services, physical and psycho-social examination of their patients;
- Developing appropriate treatment plan and providing effective management of patient care with proper evaluation;
- Consulting with patients and families having multiple and complex psychiatric disorders; and working in acollaborative and integrative roles with primary healthcare providers;
- Performing invasive procedures;
- Educating patients on positive health promoting lifestyle choices and diseases, injury and illness prevention;
HOURS OF WORK PER WEEK: 40 HOURS, 5 DAYS/WEEK
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS: Must have Master’s degree in Nursing. Current RN License In State of TX and Certification to practice as an Advanced Practice Registered Nurse as A Psychiatric/Mental Health Nurse Practitioner in the State of TX is required
No travel is required for the offered position.
CONTACT: Report or send resumes to OPGT Inc. HR Specialist, 5850 Granite Parkway, Suite 300, Plano, TX 75024